Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Friday, April 5, 2013

Broomstick crochet bracelet and granny square necklace

Here is a granny square that I made.
Have placed my pen next to it to give you an idea of the size. This granny is for a piece of jewlery. 


This picture gives an idea of the size..as small as my sewing needle!!
With a unique process I set them into a focal jewlery pendant. Chains of pretty cotton make the necklace and the focal pendant rests gently with a fauz rope setting.




 Here are my  faux wooden buttons that I handmade.

Sewing my handmade buttons on to the broomstick crochet bracelet that I made from the same pretty cotton.


Here it is!! So pretty ..the Broomstick lace crochet is also called the peacock eye crochet and you will understand by looking at this picture how it looks like a peacock eye ..There are plenty of posts on the broomstick in my blog ..feel free to walk into those pages.
 
This cotton bracelet or wrist hugger is so very pretty and is a lovely enhancement to the wrist..
Until we meet again, leaving you with lots of love ..and do leave a comment if you can. So love to hear from you.
Shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment