Access my facebook art page "Minuet in S" from here

Monday, April 8, 2013

Ornamental crochet hooks

Hello visitors,
Glad you came into this page. I just made a crochet hook for myself.


I shaped the handle akin a rose vine. I simply love roses. Here you see it in such joyous company with the pretty Peaches & Creme Cotton Yarn.
Life they say is not a bed of roses..looking at this I think life is indeed not only a bed of roses (I am just about to weave a baby blanket) when a crochet hook has roses as well.

Here are my team mates!!. It certainly makes a difference to me crocheting with a rose vine and the fragrance of rose petals go in and out of the yarn making crochet such a lovable experience.
I have made some with plain twirls of colors and some are just simply plain..fuller ones and not so full ones...I like my crochet hooks...don't you?
Lots of love
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment